View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2006, 07:25 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Ah yes, but Imports are a major economic factor. Without imports everything would suck. My cloths are imported, my computer is imported, my rugs, my couch, my tv, parts of my house, the plants in my yard. And if you don't import your quality of life is very...low. International commerce is very important, in order to thrive and grow, we must expand our commerce and take in commerce from other countries. The more a country imports the more its people get. simple as that. And, though the government does not supply paied sick days from your business in the united states, the business you work for will give you PDO's Or paied days off. If they don't, then you just tell 'em "I can find another job" it may be a luxuary, but most people won't hire on if they don't get benefits like PDO's and Dental. So its true, the EU's governments do offer more benifits, but these benifits are commen sense in america, no offense. I'm a very economic person, its my fortay lol, but When you say that an army is unecessary, perhaps look at it this way, your not building an army for attacking other countries, but to keep other countries from attacking you. I don't think america could every be taken over, not because of our army, but because of our national pride, and our taste of freedom, once a country tastes freedom, it can never go back, never.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote