View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2006, 01:52 PM  
Webbeardthepirate

Actually, you don't have the right to not eat food. Try it for a while and see what happens? They lock people up for not eating food, and force them to consume sustinance, through their veins if they have too. Still anorexia remains the deadliest of all mental illnesses.

You have a simpler system in Canada, but you do have provincial legist lators as well as you MP. Do you know them as well? Do you know how your MP voted on NAFTA? Do you know if NAFTA is a good or bad thing? I don't know if you canadians have local school boards. How is school policy set, and if you don't like it who is the politician to which you should address your concerns? If you do, your very well infomred. How old do you need to be to vote in Canada? Did you vote in the last election, that was like a month ago?

Really if you don't pay attention and just vote because you can you cancel out a vote of some one who was paying attention, actually knows what they are doing. Is that fair? If you do go to the troubel to learn waht you should to be a good citizen how do you like knowing your vote will be cancled out by some one who can't think beyond "Bush Sucks" or "Liberals are all pussies." It just feels wrong that my vote is worthelss because of all the brainless nitwits who vote because they are told to by P. Diddy or the celebrity of the month. It makes me want to scream it is so frustrating.
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote