View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2006, 10:04 AM  
Bagle_worm

James, I don't have the same problem, and it wouldn't have the same implications if I did, (female, and damn proud of it.), but I'll try to cheer you up and cure that case of teen angst.

First, people normally wouldn't care - it's just that in our current teenage society, anyone will say anything just to get a laugh. Your friends included.

Your friends are probably not bad people, they are just looking to get some chuckles and feel all warm and fuzzy for a few minutes. That's all. Don't hate them for it. Feel free to get pissed, just don't hate them.

Second, your life is not ruined. It's not a really big deal. I mean, "whatever". Pubes aren't that great, anyways. You're really not missing out.

Thirdly, I must tell you to pick your girlfriends better in the future. Dont go for the lying, ditzy, bitchy type, no matter how much you like tall, thin blondes. Nothing good ever comes of it.

And, finally, look on the bright side. At least you don't have to shave!
Sorry. but it's true. You'll look bigger no matter what, and you won't have to deal with prickles or itching!

Erm, really you can just grin and bear it. Or pummell some of the jerks, and make yourself feel better. That always makes ME feel better.

Dude, you seem really nice and thoughtful, and so I'll tell you: personally, I wouldn't care if you didn't have any hair down below. I'm sure that there are other girls and people out there who think the same way as me.

Good luck!