View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2005, 02:30 AM  
VT Lover
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens

I think going to a counselor first would be a wiser idea, because they are trained in dealing with situations people like you have. A doctor will tell you your hurting your body (obvious), but a counselor will help you through it
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote