View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2006, 10:33 PM  
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Ah, the lexicon of a bulletin board, bannment My vocabulary has added a few things since joining up with GOV in 99.

As for Gay marriage, I just don't want to see the rights of the church lost. If it's a rights issue, both groups have rights. The church should have the right to keep it's spiritual thing thier own, and the government should have it's right to bring people into union under equal protection as a married couple. Sure, some churches are marrying gays, and though I find that odd theologically, I guess it was their choice to go that way, and in that case alone should a gay marriage truely happen.

My denomiation still doesn't allow it. We defrocked our president recently for presiding over his daughter's lesbian wedding... It was a big hubub in our general synod meeting.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )