kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2inchesandstillpullin
Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeBeak
I don't know what Americans are in Iraq for... all I know is that it's not needed. The war is over. Why are we still over there?

Your medical system had to make budget cuts to support that war. Those budget cuts were responsible for denying one of my favourite writers and friends a life-saving transplant.

He died on November 4th, 2005.

www.save-allan.org .
though the reason has change many times, america is in Iraq to fee the people of tyrnny. I apologize for your loss. But look at it his way, millions of other people are now free because of this war, however unecesasry it is was or wasnt. I don't agree with the war, but I can see the good in it as well as the bad. We are still in Iraq because it is still very unstable, and if we left now, it would go right back into the hands of terrorists.
turn off fox
contribute to the debate with your posts, don't just give an unhelpful, offensive remark such as that. though i must agree with you, fox is by far the worst news media in america. But I don't really watch it so I don't really know. no matter what is written it will mostly be biased opionions from either a liberal or conservitive standpoint. Since I am neither, I Iike to look at things from an independent or vast coverage from different parties, thats why I watch MSNBC lol. oh yeah. anyway, I'll let you off with a warning, don't post onelines unless they help the debate in some way.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote