View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2006, 03:36 PM  
Webbeardthepirate

Your only young once. I was in a similar circomstance, and I couldn't help but rat on the guy she was seeing ALL the time. He liked another girl and i told my friend this, and so my friend confronts the other girl and then other girl chews me out for making people mad at her. Love triangles are for books and television, they are not fun in real life. If you try to just be her friend you'll be miserable and not a very good friend. You owe it to her, yourself, and even her boyfriend, to own up to how you feel. If she shoots you down you'll be sad, and angry, but you'll be able to move on. If you stay quiet you'll have this chain holding you to her, you won't be able to have a relationship with some one else, and your personal growth will be stunted. If you confess your feelings and she throws over the other guy for you, GREAT. Your not the other guy and sometimes you have to do what is best for you, not what is best for some guy who is not you. If her boyfriend is also your best friend... I never had that happen to me, but I think that would suck wet horse blankets.
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote