View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2006, 05:00 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

necessity of war? there is not need for violence, I thought we were past old barbaric ways of dealing with enemies. Can we not but the guns down for a second and try talking things threw. HOw about we fund some programs that bring commerce to the middle east. I think commerce can solve just about any war hungry countries. If a country has high commerce, its rich, like the united states, and all the european countries and japan and south korea. BUt if a country doest have commerce, then its poor and relys on unproductive agriculture and crude drug trafficing etc. when a country like Iraq persay is populated with world commerce, business like never before seen, a war would hurt the commerce in that area and loose that country billions of tax dollars. COuntries with high commerce are less likely to want a war and loose all that green. If the entire war was democratic, commerce would flow, global travel would be a breese. These terrorists no nothing of commerce or freedom, so we need to take steps to bring that too them. Some middle eastern countries are becoming more a more democratic and more and more commerical. So lets stock 'em full of goods and services jobs and markets, bam, there making billions, wouldnt want a war to take that away from them there doing great, no need for war. pwn.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote