View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2009, 01:01 PM  
GreyxRainbow's Forum Picture
Name: Rebecca
Default Re: Self Harm Calendar

Originally Posted by Appleton View Post
thats what scares me is how it felt. it felt like it really helped.
At first, it feels really good, yes. But you will feel worse and worse, you will get more urges and you won't be able to control them. You will be pulled into the dark. Your cuts will get deeper and deeper each time. You won't be able to control your cutting to just one place. Just one cut won't be enough. It will get more and more. You will have a hard time trying to hide everything, but someone will find out. It will destroy your life. Even if it feels good, even if it seems to be taking care of all your problems, it will destroy your life in the end. Your body will be covered by scars. The earlier you try to stop, the easier. Please, try to stop now, don't let self harm destroy your life, your happiness. Don't let self harm be your life and happiness. Stop cutting, pick your life up. Talk to your parents and/or your friends. Ask for help. Asking for help is not a shame, not a weakness. You can stop this, better now than next year, when you already depend on cutting. Rescue is possible.

Don't you ever say goodbye
Lovers never will say die
I'll be back before you know
I'll be here before the snow
Promise me that you will stay
So we can carry on our way
We've got nothing left to try
So don't you ever say goodbye