View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2006, 02:34 AM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt

i see it now, you are a war mongerer like the rest as long as we are doing good with are armies then you think the president is doing a good job. But I'm an economic and homeland kind of guy. If an administration doesnt give a shit for the homeland and economy and just goes off destroying the rest of the world, then I have a problem. I don't like how all the funds for all the american organizations were cut, my mother who works for the federal governments budget was almost disbanded. Her funds lacking so heavey, she has to pay for things out of her own pocket. Thats food out of my mouth, that pisses off. Now if I was rich i could enjoy all those happy tax cuts, but no, I live in poverty, my mom is a Teacher for the federal government and my step father is lower class construction worker. I don't think you even know what the education lvls and unemployment lvls are, because if you did, you would have a problem with it, My mother teaches at a federal Job Corps, shes constantly getting ridiculas emails from the whitehouse department of labor. Her job is to #1 teach underprivaliged students CNA classes #2 find them Jobs. so if theres two things I have to hear about everyday, is employment and education. She moniters these numbers very carfully, its her job to. My father works in oil, I know hes making more money then god, so It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that market is doing well. my step dad works construction, that market is doing fine as well. The stock market is suffering, watch the stock channel just one day, and you will see it is going down at the moment, and has been very unstable since 2003. The bush administration has been constantly telling us that they are working on national defense and makeing sure that if an attack on america happens we are ready. A hurricane hits and all hell breaks loose. it takes days for our federal government to do anything. Which proves they werent ready for an attack on america if they couldnt even handle a hurricane. Hurricane Katriana was the most devestating and costly disaster in american history, of couse they need help fromt he federal government. It will cost more then 200 billion dollars to fix it, who else has that kind of money. And quit sassing me, thats innapropriate and low.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote