Thread: Left or Right?
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2006, 02:18 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I do love this country, I love what it stands for, but I refuse to remain a part of it under the current circumstances. Its not the America that it should or could be. I will study political science and law as planned. by age 24 I will have a PhD in Political Science since I will be going to college this coming fall. We will see my conservitive friend, what the outcome of all of this is. I will campaign and vote for a democrat this next election. As much as I would like to leave this country, the more my thoughts linger on it, the more I see how much that would strain me. I love america, but it makes me want to scream every time I look at what we are becoming. I look forward to a new world, not just an america. A united world bound with abundent commerce. If we try, we can put an end to world starvation and mass death. Word to help educate Africa and Asia, building schools, employing teachers, builing roads, and commerce. A mass global economy, intertwined, and peaceful. thats not just a dream, thats possible, in our lifetimes. To end our differences. They will still be there, but we will not notice them, we will all be the same. colour, gender, age, political affilitaion, religion....it won't matter, because we will all have the same freedoms. thats what I want, and I will do my best to try and reach that goal in my lifetime. If america wants to anex itself from the rest of the world, so be it, let the rest of the world share the spotlight, and let them thrive in business and education....thats my dream, my goal, my future.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote