Thread: Left or Right?
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2006, 04:27 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I'm sorry, but dsfg, everying you say is wrong. everything. its all wrong. I'm not even going to fight it, I think most people agree with me when I say, your full of shit when it come to george bush. I don't know why you are ignorant to his faults, but you are, and you will never see how tainted his administration is. fighting is usless at this point, there is not turing back for you, you will grow up, narrowminded and radical christian. and you will fight your lost causes. I hope america falls.....I hope it colapses under its own arrogance. I won't be staying here for my schooling, or after that, I hope that this administration is torn inside out, and that this county finially sees how they have been wronged. what ever happend to a united world, peace, do we have to kill everyone who is different, before we see that we have done wrong.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote