Name: Matt
Default think for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moender Chitzus
Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
Quote:
Originally Posted by kda2011
It depends on your religion... The bibles never says to do it or not to do it... So.. it depends on your morals/ethics
the bible does comment on it.

your a big boy/girl, you know the difference between right and wrong, if you think its wrong, don't do it, if you think its not that big of a deal do it. "hint" "hint" its not that big of a deal, just use protection, and make sure you don't let people take advantage of you or hurt you. You are your own person and you lead your own path.[img][/img]
if bible is the truth then you must _NOT DO YOUR OWN DECISISIONS_
people who say that they are christians and yet still dont care for ANYTHING that is said in bible and instead just make up rules from it..
Christians without faith should just quit the damn religion
OK this is the exact kind of thing said by a teenager that scares me. I have said it for ages, and now I have proof. The church and bible teach closemindedness, it teaches kids to let other people and things think for them. I'm sorry but the caps lock statement. "do not make your own decisisions" that freaks me out. People really have taken a book written after jesus died way to literally. Jesus didnt say those exact things, after 50 years of death I'm sure there were words lost in trasnlation.

If you really want to know what to do. Listen. You live your own life, you learn from your own experiences. You are your own rainbow. You help yourself up. Are we understanding me? Life will throw many experiences your way, and you choose weather or not what you do and did was right or wrong. Read the bible, read all of it and all the other bilbes from all the other religion's. how do you know what you are doing if you don't know your surroundings. Study about christ, and god and muhammad and buddha and the hindu gods and moses and abraham. after you have study all of these things, take all the information you have learned and erase the stories. names should mean nothing, if we looked at what jesus tought rather then who he was, don't you think he message would be sweeter. Does it matter if he was the son of god or just some random guy? Is what he tought not right? Can you not see that without somebody telling you. If you grow up letting everyone else tell you what to do, have you really grown up at all? do you know what I say? A wise man doesnt become wise because another man told him how. If that were the case, then how would the first wise man become wise? A trure wise man learns from his own doing, that way what he says goes to heart, because it is his own life, not that of another.

Think for yourself.....

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote