kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Hello! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aibon
Hi.
I should explain the username, right? It's the nickname of one of my favorite singers (she's Japanese).

Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm here. It's partially because one of my favorite forums is currently having database problems.

And now, you'd probably like to know what I have. ED-NOS, DID, OCD, and a bunch of other stuff. Which no one in real life knows about. But I'm not so sure how I feel about the whole psychiatry thing, so I'm kind of reluctant to say that I 'have' something.

And now for the normal profile information. I'm female, 15 years old, live in NY, speak Japanese, and am straight but currently single and not looking.
I'm not too good at introduction posts, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm/we're happy to be here!
Hajimemashite?

I am very bad at japanese, but understand the basics. I guess I'm about as literate as a japanese 4 year old n.n but I love the culture. Watashi no namae wa Matsu-san, Irasshaimase

Kampai

by the way everybody i said how are you, my name is matsu (matthew) welcome, cheers.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote