Thread: Enlargment!
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2006, 11:51 AM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt

also, your genitals are just one thing that grows during puberty. you go threw a growth spurt. you grow hair under your arms, on the groin, the chest, the back, all over you legs,well, I guess everywear. You bone structure changes changeing your appearence, your complection lightens around the lips and darkens around the eyes, and you get facial hair. Your voice drops considerablly, your weight lunges, and your feet grow. so yeah, just remember that the penis is not the only organ affected by hormons. and, possibly the most profound change in puberty, its your mental process. You will go threw an emotional stage, and you will question your sexuality, and you will get angry more eaisly. These phases come and go, and in the end, you will have found your true self.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""