Thread: my dance
View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2006, 04:17 AM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

Default my dance

the most incredible experianced has lifted any and all weight off of me. ill start from the begininng.

i was at this awsome party, completly awsome. no drugs, no alchohal, no1 even smoking *thank god, i just quit* anyway, there was like 3 slow dances, and every1 was all nervous. so, me of course grabs the hottest girl i see, and dance with her. in a matter of 4 seconds, the dance floor was filled. next song, every1 leave to find another partner. they ALLLLLLLL go to the sides and wait, even the girl i was dancing with. so, im left in the middle in a slow song, alone. me= :'-(((( then. one of the school's hottest guys, and i mean like super hot, came up to me and asked to dance. i melted. i said yes, and we danced the slowest song alive. his hand somehow reached my butt, and i didnt care *i dont like people touching me* my arms around his neck, like we were married. then, he leaned over and kissed me on the cheeks so softly. SO AWSOME!!!!!!!! we sat there and kissed and danced for hours...the girl who threw the party made us leave, cause it was like 9 in the morning...

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote