View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2006, 12:02 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Yeah really, at least your opposing side “democrats” don’t have a radio station that all just bashes the other side. I can’t stand it, every time a presidential election comes up, it’s always “my opponent sucks, pick me” Hey, I don’t care if your opponent sucks, I want to know your platform, and I want to know what you’re going to do good.

You know, it’s really sad I was going to be fair and look up the ‘real’ list of George Bush Accomplishments, but I couldn’t really….well, find it. That’s right, I found one list, from “boycottliberalism.com” which I can’t rightly use, because it’s a “conservative nut job site that spins news well” Right, I’m glad we can get along maturely. It’s about time liberals and conservatives got along. I’ve never had such stubborn opposition. Matt, was good, oh yes, the best debater on this site, and we enjoyed many debates, still do when he’s on msn, but at least he wasn’t a conservative, he was just, very pro American, and very anti whatever I was lol. I wish he would swallow his pride, and come back to VT.

My point is, George Bush is bound to screw something else up. You don’t have to be a “Liberal Nut Job” to realize that. You can look at all the statistics for yourself; George Bush is ranking in at one of the worst leaders of the United States ever. It’s not just the ramblings of a teenager, it’s the truth. You need to stop defending a man that is truly, not fulfilling his duty as president of the United States of America.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote