kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
you see, weather or not you are on one side of the argument or not, your thoughts are still tainted by "god" I think we should all face the facts, there is no god.

ask yourself this.

do I believe there is a god?
do I just really wish there was but deep know I know theres not a god?
i really dont like that word tainted, its like its something bad. and i am the first one i bleieve there is a God.
thats because i think god is bad, organized religion is bad. the mormons came over yesterday, and my family told them to there faces, that we don't believe in jesus, that we don't believe in organized religion and that we don't want to be involved in there church. and its true. of course, they tried to save us for a bit, but we argued our points very well I might add, and they left quickly. I really have had enough of god, and jesus, and moses, and muhammad and all the other stupid, vile, retarted stories said by primitive monkyes. fuck god and fuck the church! thats right I said it and I mean it. I hate the idea of god. Its for weak and narrow minded people, who cant find answers themselves so they say "god" said it and that means they have to do it, all the time there is no god, all these wars have been for nothing, all the suffering was for nothing, all the pain and hunger and greed for nothing, religion is evil and it hurts people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfsg
what's not equal about a civil union v a marriage?
sombody cant comprehend equality

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""