Thread: hmmmm
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2006, 11:22 PM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

-looks around- ok right topic...anyway...ok, first of all, no one is ever abnormal, let me tell you now, ur fine. second, its very natural to have a small penis, especially because your 13
you will know when you grow when the first stages of puberty hits. thats when your voice changes, testicals drop, hair in weird places, ect.
and your 13 and your g/f wants to give you head. ok, do what you want, but things might not go like you want. if what you told us is that basiclly, you havent hit puberty, you might not be able to ejaculate, or maybe even feel alot of pleasure. so, maybe you should wait a bit, puberty takes a while, and dont rush things, take it slow.

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.