Thread: Left or Right?
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2006, 09:31 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

do i think we went to iraq for oil? did i say I did. no.

would iraq be better off with saddam? time will only tell. but I think no.

in raq, wmd's were found, and were used.......don't make me slap you, people havent been filling your head with such bull shit have they, becase No NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO weapons of mass destruction were found, in your face. and if you they they were, show me the proof.

yes women were bettter off, they didnt have to wear the things over there faces, they had.....*drumroll* equal rights.

no I'm not talking aobut the CIA leak bull shit. I'm talking about bush lying aabout Iraq when he knew they didnt ahve weapons of mass distruction and he knew that osama bin laden was not in iraq. because, and call mme crazy but, I think this all started because Osama bomed new york, we attack afghanistan, and then all the sudden Iraq?????? riiiiiiiiight.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote