Thread: Cancer?
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2006, 08:09 PM  
Awesome Poster

Bah. Don't like em too much... Last dermatologist I went to took a biopsy with no reason to do so, and got back bogus results. I have a nevus, and the report said I had a mosquito bite....

Last dentist I went to didn't listen to my complaint, and ground out a significant part of a tooth for no reason... I'll never get that back.

Last psychologist I went to (before my good one) said that I have ADD, when I think that's absurd.

Last general practice doctor I went to tried to drug me with Zoloft, calling it an alternative treatment.

I don't know too many doctors I can trust... There's a gynocologist in my church, I could ask him what it is (okay, maybe wrong specialty). He's still a doctor anyway, though. Doctor of Osteopathy in fact. He likes aspartame, though... Goodness, I should stop rambling...

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote