Thread: Left or Right?
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2006, 11:26 PM  
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Quote:
i site facts
You do? I have yet to see one place cited.

Please offer me the website or governmental agency that gave you your data. I'd find more info if the debate merits more time... Also bear in mind that your info must not be from a biased source to carry any weight. I'm glad your michael moore picture didn't load correctly. I can't believe anyone listens to him at all.

As for your Microsoft analogy, of course Microsoft isn't in 8 trillion dollars of debt. Yet, most corporations run on worse of a deficit than the US based on percentage. It is a good thing, and drives our economy well. Alexander Hamilton called our national debt a blessing.

My statistics come from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, as well as the New York Stock Exchange website- nyse.com. They are certainly not things people lead me to think. The liberal parites are so messed up that it's a joke. The only Democrat I trust today is Joe Liberman. He is the picture of how our country should work. Under Democratic presidents, republicans generally work with the democrats to better our country. Under Republican presidents, Democrats do EVERYTHING in their power to sabotage this country and undermine the president. Case in point- the Alito nomination. If Bush could pass everything he is trying, we'd be much better off.

At least we both agree about Social Security- it's about time to give myself the right to handle my own retirement. I trust my money skills more than the government's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------
As for my double post, it was simply to keep my two topics of conversation seperate. Just think of it as a reply to another topic, which is perfectly allowed by the rules. I find it convenient when topics of debate have become as diverse as this topic has.

Which leads me to your hope for stem cells to cure you. Find me one case in history where the medical companies cured a disease without taking advantage of those being cured.

The FDA attacks every attempt to cure someting naturally or with eastern medicine. They pass any drug that will make billions of dollars in profits for drug companies. Congressmen and women even have stock in these companies... It's such a sick system. Look at the Vioxx scandle. We KNOW it causes heart problems, such as increased risk for heart disease and rhabdomyolysis (muscle cell death). Yet, it makes so much money that FDA officials voted nearly unanimously to keep it on the market. Doctors get cuts for selling you drugs... And none of them cure anything. Our medical system is so messed up!

Stem Cells are just another disaster waiting to happen. How do you think you are going to get them to fix your neuropathy?

I have one associate with neuropathy who is having great successes with acupuncture. I'd look up more about how it is cured naturally, but I'm sure you wouldn't heed any of my advice...

If you double post again, I'll have to report it, don't make me do that, its such a small offense, but its not necessary, notice how I did the dotted line, try something like that from now on. please. thanx. ~kolte

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote