View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2009, 07:48 PM  
bowlheadhere
Nice Poster

bowlheadhere's Forum Picture

Default Re: Concerned about my sexuality

Why do you feel as though you have to be something (straight/gay/bi)? From what you have said, I see you to be kind of like me. You are the kind of person who is really just looking for love. With taht said, you should just keep your mind open to every and all things. Do you have a problem with possibly finding love with a guy?

I have another question... Why do you like your "best mate" (which I am guessing means friend?)? I am just curious.

During puberty we are not able to determine who we truely love and what orientation we are because there are so many hormones rushing through our bodies. Most of us make the mistake of "loving someone" when in reality they fell in love with the idea of love.

As for your girlfriend, you just need to do what you think you need to do. I do not really know you (nor does anyone on here) so we can not honestly/truthfully tell you what you should do. I dont think that anyone can really tell you waht you should do because you have feelings for her and you are the only one who really knows what is going on in your mind and why you have feelings for her. You just need to really sit down and think about what is the best thing for you to do at this point in time. If you really really do like your "best mate" (friend i think?) then I would break up with your girlfriend. It is not right to be dating two different people and living a double life.

Those are just my thoughts... I hope I helped a little?

Live your life to the fullest. Live your life in the present, but NEVER forget your past and what is to be your future!

Learn to accept all walks of life, no matter black, white, asian, christian, jewish, muslim, straight, gay, or bisexual. We need to break down these barriers and just get to know people for who they really are.

Feel free to PM or AIM me.
bowlheadhere is offline   Reply With Quote