View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2009, 07:32 PM  
Blargy

Blargy's Forum Picture

Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
Blargy, are you prepared to say what country you're in and how old you are?

First off, with regards to if you did have an operation with a local anaesthetic they would almost certainly put a sort of screen up so you couldnt see what was going on.

Secondly, I'm uncut and I love having a foreskin, that makes me biased, but I havent experienced your problem. But I would advise you not to rush into getting cut because if you regret it later there's not really any way back.

Next, if your mom is that aware of the situation to the extent that she's heard your doctor tell you to try wanking in the shower then tell her thats not working and that there is still a problem and ask her if she will buy you some lube. I'm sure that would be embarassing, but it sounds as if you've got past some of the embarassing questions already so maybe you can do that, and it also sounds as if she would want you to be honest and would want to try to help. Proper lube is good stuff, believe me, maybe it would help.
US, 13

And I don't want to just not be able to see, that would barely be better than being able to see. Which may or may not have something to do with me being smart [Not bragging, just a fact which may or may not be related to the problem of not being able to see not helping]

I don't want to be cut BECAUSE I am scared of the actual operation, but I wouldn't mind being cut, I really don't care as long as I don't have to put up with my doctor and my mom always saying
"YOUR GOING TO NEED TO GET CUT IF YOU CANT STRETCH IT, EVEN IF IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH WHEN YOU TRY TO STRETCH IT, AND WE WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU ANY LUBE OR ANYTHING TO HELP YOU STRETCH IT"

I really am bad at asking my parents stuff, oddly enough I even went to my RA at a camp about just having a Benadryl bug stick that I didn't know if it was or wasn't allowed- <
A.K.A I pretty much just suck with my parents because my dad is never home or personal at all, and my mom isn't personal at all. --- May be because my dad is from Malaysia, and not even an American citizen, Atheist, and my mom is Atheist, unpatriotic, and they both went to M.I.T whereas I'm definitely not smart enough for that, and I'm agnostic, and somewhat patriotic, not strictly democratic like they are, etc.
(Ok, once again, needing to simplify, all those things pretty much just say- I have nothing in common with my parents, and they haven't really spent bonding time with me ever, so I can't approach them easily. But I do think good lube WOULD help, but I really think my doctor or mom should've already just given me some. And even though I'm not close to my older brother, or uncles, and they DIDN'T have the same problem, it would probably be easier to approach them to tell my mom or something)
Blargy is offline   Reply With Quote