Thread: God
View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2006, 11:08 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

well, I thinik there must be a god. I'm a very spirtiual person. but I don't believe in organized relgion, I don't think anyone should. All the horrid things said. its like:

ONLY OUR CHURCH IS RIGHT YOUR CHURCH IS WRONG
why are you fightinging, please stop with the madness
BUT ONLY THE WAY WE WORSHIP GOD IS RIGHT
i think god speaks to us each on an individual level, so each and every religion is right for spicific people.
BUT JESUS WHAT ABOUT JESUS YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN JESUS, AND GOD MY GOD YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN GOD.
go away. I don't believe in anythink. I have an idea. I saw a poll that said americans were the happiest people on the planet. I almost spewed a glass of ginger ale all over the computer screen. AMERICANS HAPPY. lets recap, fat, spoiled, bitchy, lazy, religous feens happy. My god this cant be ture. and its not, we arent. Hell this site is comprimised of 3000 + depressed bitchy teens. we don't seem very happy. but I'll give ya the upper had. So does that mean that the rest of the world is like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyy unhappy. I don't know about that one. lets recap on this one! what about....Bhutan, a mountian country in the himilayas. Comprmised of 2000000 people. I would say there the happiest. happy unexposed buddhist, frolicking in the vallys, enjoying a simple life.
BUT BUDDHISM DOESNT ALLOW CHANGE NEITHER
don't make me slap you, look at Japan, its a highly buddhist naiton, and its on the peak of tech. so boooya.
If everyone becomes buddhist, there will be no more reason for hate. war...greed. So yeah, think about what you say when you say it.

Do you belive in God?????? or
Do you want to believe in God??????

think about that for a while
really think about it
and get back to me.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote