View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2006, 01:14 AM  
Cable

Default Crush's Best Friend

Okay, I have had a crush on this girl (A) for around 4 years.
About two years ago, I met her best friend, (B). I found out that B had lived two houses down form me fro over 7 years, I just never knew about it.
Anyway, for a year(last school year) A was in almost all my classes and we sat next to each other and everything. I of course never got the nerve to ask her out or anything close to it, though we did develop a decent friendship in that time.
Now A is in only one of my classes, 1st period (of four periods), and she sits a table away at lunch. We still talk occasionally and make jokes ect, but I have no where near the opprotunity I had last year.
Now in the last year, Ive really fallen for B, who is of course A's best friend. B rides my same school bus home nearly everyday, and like A, I have developed a good friendship with her.
With B it feels like she accepts me, she is so much less blunt than A. I remember once about a year or two ago when she said she could tell me secrets she couldnt even tell A. Now that may have changed in the last year or so, but I find myself so attracted to her because she has never judged me, she has actually declared me her friend(something A never did), and she can be brutal, but only in an entirely friendly way (atleast to me).
Every day I look forward to seeing her and talking to her, and when she isnt there I find myslef disapointed.
Now I dont even know if A or B would accept me as anything more than a friend, but I find myself hesistant to find out. I would so love to ask B out but I have this feeling that if I do, I will never have a shot at anything more than just friends with A.

If I had to pick right now I would pick B, but Ive just sought after A for so long that I wouldnt want to destroy any strands of friendship we made.

The sadest part is that I dont even know that B would even want to be anything more than friends with me. And I might never know, because I am too damn afriad to see for myself.
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote