View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2006, 07:44 PM  
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster
Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture
Default i know, i know...

i know, i already made an intro, but this one is going to be new and stuff.....
Hi, im tim. im 14 goin on 15. i am gay, so horray!
yay! ok, now more to write. im currently in san francisco area, i've had many many boyfriends, and also had a lot of...well, experiance, so im not gettin my info from forums..*sorry, thought ya would like to know!!!* anyway, im like 5'7 or 5'6, and not smart so bear with me, and my spelling is horrible, but its still fun to read.....i am currently a whore....a myspace whore....^-^ and im also tim, queen of smilys....
i go by many names, tim boy, depressed1, and others, call me what u want, call me a homo or fag, i swear ill rip off ur privates with my fingernail!!! anyway, out of my bi polar mode...i am bi polar, happy and happier.... ok, i cant think of anything else, so unless u give me ideas or something, ill just end....and i missed you all soooooo much!

btw, who's still around from my time?

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline   Reply With Quote