View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2006, 04:20 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boognish
we arnt saying they have to give up their religion, or never have a religion, we are just saying that religion is the problem, it doesnt allow change. its too strict, and errors in their system have and still harm the world.

seriously, you think being out in the cold at night will get you sick? no it wont, but there was a fear spread by the church that at cold nights evil travels on the road and if you go out on a cold night you would be possesed by a demon...now is that rational? no
never heard of that second part there. but a agree with the first. its all religon. religon keeps us from moving forward. its holding us back. Its religon thats keeping us from stem cell research a research that could help save millions with diseases.....including me, I have a genetic neuropothy. stem cell reasearch could help me. but because some people are so....stupid, they won't even give it a change. did you know a 16cell morula would suffice as a stemcell doner. that means we could geneticly harvest them, and if you are saing that a morula counts as a baby, you are fucking insane. its a glob of 16 stem cells.

I think that reform is necessary to move forward. a new, better type of government.

it is time for a more diplomatic rule. the united states is know for its old constitution.....OMG thats horrid, were clinging like dogs to a well worn way of running things. ever onehundred years or so laws and governments should reform with modern day society. its just right.

it talks about the right way to buy a slave and whores in the bible, do you by slave and do whores because of it NO.

it talks about cutting your eyes out if you look at women sexually. WTF.

stop living your life by a book written by a thrid party. Jesus didnt write that book. so stop acting like those were the exact things he said. that book was witten years after he died. get a life. quite trippin.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote