Thread: what to do
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2006, 09:54 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

don't jump to label yourself so fast. we do that so much in modern day society. we lable the smart, the dumb, the mean, the nice, the fat, the skinny, the bunt, the bland, nerds, preps, jokes, emo's, goths, losers, gays, strights, lonly, friendly. for what? why are we so into labeling ourselves. Just do me a small favour. Don't. Don't label yourself yet. Just wait, wait untill you are sure you are one or the other, untill its not a big deal. When your in your late teen's and twenties, it wont really matter will it? its not like friends are gonna make fun of you then. Like you will have the pressure of immature highschoolers. Your parents will be less lickly to freak out, and they don't even have to know really. Just be yourself, and let things fall into place, go with the flow.

enjoy life to the fullest!

V

~kolte

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""