View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2006, 02:23 PM  
I am: I am
kolte's Forum Picture
Name: Matt

Amen acording to most siences the earths sustanable population is at 250 million humans. we are currently at somthing like 6 billon, and the numeber is growing at a expediential rate. we are adding rufly 6 millon people to the earth every three weeks. That is the eqwivelent size of Las angelus. So what if some kids don't be born. We are alread grossly overpopulated.
I have trouble believing that number. sustanable population 250 million. there are way more people in the unitedstates alone. If we conserve our resourses and create a world bound under peace, we could duble in fact tripple our population without problem. you could fit all the population of the world in a humongous neighborhood the size of texas if you wanted to. We have the power to overcome all obsticles.

abortion is not a beautiful thing. its not a cause for celibration. it shouldnt be conducted. but god damnit we should have the right. the baby is part of the mother for the first month or so it has not brain and no real human charactoristic's. If the mother doesnt want it. its none of your business.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""