Old January 28th, 2006, 12:07 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by evw93
ITS SO WRONG. Its murder, and sick
every time you breath in air you kill millions of air born organisims....murderer.

every time you take a step you kill millions of air born organisims....murderer.

every time a guy beats off he kill thousands upon thousands of happy little baby-to-bes....murderer.

you know, with todays tech. we can find out if a woman is pregnant before the baby is any more then a disturbing group of congealed cells...a small, lizardlike creature. in fact, its almost impossible to tell the human embryo from the pig embryo. if its not even a human yet, doenst have a brain, or a heart, or lungs, or hands. in other words, if its in the stage that abortion is legal today. then why the hell not. Scramble the little bastard into mush and vacume it out. its not an intity, it has not nervous system to speak of, its a ball of mush that survives by feeding off its mother, sharing the same blood stream, the same lungs the same everything. at this point its more logical to call it a virus, why? at that junture it shares more charactoristics with a virus then a human. its nothing, you don't protest people walking or breathing or beating off and killing all those happy go lucky spermcells and airborn organisims. so don't trip out when a brainless, heartless, shapeless, nothing, is killed. NONE OF YOU BUSINESS. its only your business when your future is at stake. and now, I shall quote a song:

mary got pregnant from a kid named tom who said he was in love
he said don't worry 'bout a thing baby doll I'm the man youve been dreaming of
three weeks later he won't date her or return her calls
and she swears god damn if i find that man I'm cutting off his balls.
so she heads to the clinic and she gets some static walking threw the door
they call her a killer and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore
God forbid you ever have to walk a mile in her shoes
cuz then you really might know what its like to have to choose
then you really might know what its like
then you really might know what its like x2

EDIT: oh yeah, and our population will actually fall slightly in the 2020s 30s 40s when the baby boomers die out. so yeah. about the overpopulaiton things.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""