Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by {[Confused*92
}]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'nCrunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by {[Confused*92
}]I hate politics...I can't stand politicians.
Good job. You are the type of person who is gonna change the world. I suppose you think anarchy will be the end of problems? The world will become one utopian society and we'll all be in perfect, equal harmony? Thats a fool's dream. We need politicians to govern and make wise decisions for mindless idiots.
This is opinionated you stupid fuck. In the (few) experiences I've had with politicians, I hated them all. Sure, the world would go to hell without politics, but it's already gone to hell anyway. I mean, no one is going to be able to stop all the suicide bombings, the killings, the war. So instead of popping your jaw calling me a mindless idiot, research your facts. Damage has been done, and no politician can change that. And the lot of them are cold stuck-up snobs, so go figure.
to answer your insensitive remark I shall give a song, that I live by.

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote