Thread: Hello again
View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2006, 09:53 PM  
phoenix

Default Hello again

Hello again, I came here making my rant about myself and exclaming that I'm very worried that I might be gay, I made a post back during the Summer, July I think, I didn't bump the topic cuz I didn't know if you guys frown upon that or what not, but let me stop rammbling. :/ I'll recap on what I had said and what's been happening to me. Well, I've from time to time been becoming attracted to other guys. I mean, I don't really think I'm gay because I do like some girls, but my fasination with them is diminishing and guys are taking over. I find it very strange for this to happen so sudden at a worse time too since prom is coming soon (I'm a High School Senior) and well, this is HS, finding ones self is hard enough. :/ Well, you guys had suggested what I was going though was probably a phase and I tried to believe that too but I think reality is taking it's course and it's ******* me over. I've become very stressed out in life, gotten depressed a bit, made it hard for me to speak to people (but I always was shy) and it's impacted my life for the worse. I've liked many girls in my life and I actually still do, but the problem is that my attraction to girls keeps coming and going and the same with guys. It may be a sign of immaturity, but this has really made me angry and I'm just not going to accept this. I know you guys are probably going or went though the same thing as I, but I just can't deal with it. My life has been really ****** and this adds to the angish. I really don't know what to do. Damn, sorry for rammbling on about my troubles and if anyone has any suggestions or comments please do respond.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote