View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:18 PM  
Awesome Poster
Elokyn's Forum Picture

I'm pro-choice.

If 2 teenagers are having sex and the contraception fails...let her make her choice

If a grown women is walking is the street and is raped...let her make her choice.

I don't believe that it's okay to kill a baby (yes that's what it is) if you're raped, but not if there's an accident.
It's like saying...okay you were a 35 year old smart, beautiful, succesful woman and you were raped's okay for you to have an abortion because it wasn't your was horrible what happened (and it is) but then to turn around and say
okay you're a 13 year old girl with a 17 year old boyfriend and you're very impressionable and none to bright and very ignorant to the things of the world. You have sex with him and the condom breaks...he're stuck. Enjoy the rest of your ruined life.

It just...yeah I think I made my point lol a lot of people disagree with me, but that's okay

Personally I can't say honestly if it's a choice I would make or not. I would have a lot of complications with a pregnancy anyway so I may not be able to have a child. If at this point in time I were to get pregnant I would keep it..only if it came from Joseph.

"An it harm none, do what ye will."