Thread: Masterbate
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2006, 10:38 PM  
Default Masterbate

I just triied to masterbate and i looked down and sore s droplet of clear stuff near the top end of my errect penis. Is that the stuff that comes out of your penis when you masterbate or wat???