View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2006, 08:31 PM  
Elokyn
Awesome Poster

Elokyn's Forum Picture

I'm gonna give my opinion right quick....

Now...noone really knows exactly what God wants. Maybe it's because he likes metaphores, maybe its because he's superior, maybe it's just because we overanalyze. Whatever it is though..nobody knows. However in my opinion God doesn't put sins on a scale...a sin is a sin is a sin. (that's of course excluding the "unforgiveable sin")....that being said...

If this topic were about what God thought of liars, or murderers, or adulterers, or theifs I honestly believe that a lot of people would have posted saying if you ask for forgiveness he'll forgive you and you're fine.....
I think it's horrible that our society has sunk so low. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I know what it's like to be gay, but I am a christian person and I do NOT believe that it's wrong, and I'll tell you why.
I believe in God....I believe he made the heavens and the earth and blah blah blah, and I believe he has a certain way of doing things and I do believe he did one hell of a job, but just because I believe in him doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says or I'm going to hell....

I hope that made as much sense as it did in my head....buut that's all I have to say.

"An it harm none, do what ye will."
Elokyn is offline   Reply With Quote