View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2006, 09:12 AM  
Junior Member+
diStURbEd's Forum Picture
Join Date: November 25, 2005

I would seek professional help for this. Sexual abuse is never somthing you can really get by on your own. Talk to your mother about and ask to get some help, you can even go to a school counseler they are trained in this kind of stuff!

Don't worry I believe that you can get through this!

(P.S. - I am guy so sorry about coming to this forum :/)



G()d |()V3S Y()U
diStURbEd is offline   Reply With Quote