View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2009, 05:02 AM  
Triceratops
VT Lover

Default Re: Non Self Harm Calendar!

36 days.

This is going really slow.
I'm freaking out because I want to go take my dog into the woods with my neighbour but she's ill and she can't go out and she'll probably be busy with college stuff and also it's raining and I've only just recovered from being ill and my mum is being overprotective and not letting me go into the woods because she thinks I'll catch pneumonia plus it has a history of there being violent paedophiles of the sort that lurk around in there but she doesn't understand how much I love the fucking woods.
I got so fucking frustrated last night, I woke up from a nightmare about a spider and a freakishly tall woman with orange spikes coming out of her eyes and couldn't get back to sleep so I tried to write my own song lyrics but I just couldn't bring myself to write anything interesting or good and it all sucked and I wanted to cry because writing is something I love doing and I can be really good at it if I try, but everything I wrote wasn't good enough and sounded like shit and I was irritated beyond belief.

I want to be sick.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson