View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2009, 11:30 PM  
pontiacdriver
Banned

Default Re: Gross Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmyf1r3 View Post
For example: I had to spend the night in a hotel with my sister, and 3 kids. Like the thought just randomly crossed my mind, Idc what the fuck is wrong...Because that shit is disgusting, and I know it is, but is it similar to having the gay thoughts? Because of the hormones, or whatever, or could it be the new prozac that I am taking, or me getting off of the Zoloft, and my body adjusting...This could just be a weird side effect, because I have OCD..so..Random shit pops up all the time, It's kinda like everyone I see sex sex sex sex sex comes to mind...

Just to clear something up, It doesn't make me hard or pleasure me..it's like a what if they...it's fucking annoying, lol, It is with everyone, babies to old people, and im not saying ME doing it to them, just everyone is sex sex sex sex sex..wtf is this normal, it's not just kids, its everyone
On the surface I would say it is just the hormones causing your feelings, and all of us have been through your situation. Heck, when the hormones go through us we can even get aroused looking at a street light! To get serious, I would not read too much into your feelings, and as long as you do not do anything sexual with a younger person, then you are fine. When you get a sexual thought about a younger person, then immediately switch to someone you find sexually appealing who is your age or older.

As for your medication issues I would bring this up with your prescribing doctor and get his/her take on your situation. You don't necessarily have to make an appointment about this issue, and just leave a message for your doctor to have him/her to call you back. Just say you are having trouble with your medication to the receptionist, and when the doctor calls you back, then go into detail about your problem with either the doctor or his/her nurse.