Old July 24th, 2009, 08:34 PM  
Tiberius
Awesome Poster

Tiberius's Forum Picture

Name: Tiberius
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwan94 View Post
Not really, the skin covering your head actually increases sensation because it protects it from drying out and rubbing against things. It also has alot of its own nerves which increases sensation.

Some of us have experienced both as well. I was circumcised about a year ago and while yes my foreskin and head were really sensitive I couldn't retract my foreskin so masturbation became painful and I couldn't pull it back to clean so stuff got stuck in there...it became really unpleasent so I just chose to get it removed.

yeah there was some loss of sensation but no more painful masturbation or gross dick...I would say that if you are not circumcised and have no problem with your foreskin, keep it that way. It feels better and after masturbating you can always take a shower and clean it easily enough.
I'm sorry, but if you couldn't pull back the skin then how do you know just what was sensitive and what wans't? If you were like the rest of us and could retract your foreskin then things were a bit different, it's almost as though you are missing half the picture with this in regards to knowing what's what. I just don't get how you can say that you know what was creating the sensation and what wasn't without the separation of the foreskin from the head of the penis so as to distinguish the sensation factors.
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote