Thread: pain
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2006, 07:22 PM  
Great Poster
Trademarked's Forum Picture
Join Date: October 9, 2005
Age: 24
Gender: Undisclosed

if your testicle is way bigger than the other one, like, and inch in diameter bigger, than talk to your doctor because it's probably serious
if it is not that much bigger than you might have just a growing problem,
the pain might be because of something wrong, but guys also get something called "blue balls" where the sperm inside your testicles gets built up because you havent masturbated in a while
AIM me! I got nothing better to do
Trademarked is offline