View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2009, 09:18 PM  
XxemorawrxX

Name: Ricky
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Ok so there is an argument in this thread about if you're on one side of the argument, but have never experienced the other side then you can't really have a say on which is better, but I'm pretty sure that uncut feels better. Well kinda think about it....if you're uncut you're head (the most sensitive area) is covered by foreskin so, unlike a cut penis, it's not always in contact with rougher objects like cotton or spandex or denim (for those of you who go commando). So all this contact would make the head a lot more used to contact therefore reducing the stimulation of touch. So based on that I would think that uncut has a stronger sensation with touch.

As to hygiene, I believe that it kinda becomes second nature to clean underneath the foreskin. Just like you shampoo your hair or soap up your chest, it becomes part of the routine so as long as you shower daily it's basically the same, as far as cleanliness, as being cut.

Sorry for the long response but I just had to have some major input.BTW I'm uncut
XxemorawrxX is offline   Reply With Quote