View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2009, 05:37 AM  
simpleasthat
Member+

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiacdriver View Post
I agree with the post above, and masturbation has absolutely no affect upon your penis size or penile growth. The only thing that affects your growth in general is a good diet (www.mypyramid.gov), staying away from drugs and alcohol, and your overall genetics. My guess is that you started puberty around 13, and you still have time to grow. It is not like your penis is tiny, and believe it or not having a large penis really can be annoying for a lot of reason. If you ask me your current penis size is perfect, and you definitely will make girls comfortable with it as those monster sized penises can be scary. Also, keep in mind that folks are evaluated as a package, and I am sure you look fine everywhere else, and you cannot place your entire self worth just on one appendage of your body which practically no one will see except for times of intimacy and possibly public showers.
tbh I really don't mind about intercourse or anything it really is in the showers after my sports matches, I either don't have a shower or I wear my boxers or lycra shorts with the excuse that I sweated lots so easier to clean the shorts in the showers lol. I can't bear to give in because all of the jerks in my rugby team will laugh at me forever and never get over it. I know this from experience because it happened 3 years ago when in the same situation just younger. However of course they all had at least growing penises as they were 14 and still laughed at me even when they weren't fully developed themselves, I mean wth!

But oh well, that's life, people have much worse problems than me :S
simpleasthat is offline   Reply With Quote