Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaWonder
well this topic is sure to get at least 14 pages

Quote:
and a little faith
Sure I am sure you are a true believer of Christianity, but what of the Hindus and the Islams? I am sure there are people, and many more on that, who will say the same thing. Why then, is Christianity allowed to make such comments.
Personally, i think that all religions ahve good morals (except an illicit few) but I do not practicy any, as EVERY religion will say that if you do not believe in that god you will not go on into your next life/heaven ect ect .....soo .. which one is the right one? Seeing how the dominating religion on VT is christianity, we will see the ''Christian is the right way to go!'' yelled at.

I think society has been brainwashed by their parents and not given the ability to have their own views. They may have the ability, logically, but when being pressured by parents, it is just simply impossible.

Now if you think of what I have to say .... I think when you die you just die. We are muli-billion celled organisms who have the ability to think on account of so many cells. We die we just die it ends.

And t hat is my story
Why is Christianity allowed to make such comments??? Because it's the truth. You, as an individual, have been given a life, along with free will. I'm sure that you were just a random egg that got the seed from your father, right? That 00.01% pointed to you out of chance? So in effect, you were just a random egg, no more, no less? I'm suuure that's it -_- Though hey, you can think that if you want. If you don't show love to The Lord and have faith in him and him alone, then you will not be guaranteed heaven - simple as that. Though, God has given you free will, trusted you with that, so it's your deal if you want to believe cows are holy.

For some reason, a lot of people on this site claim they're not religious. Maybe it's because they are going with the crowd, and hope not to look different, or maybe it's because they don't want to bring up religion in a forum, as a lot of people can be against or for a different religion. Whatever the case, it's up to them to do what they think is right - God has made it so his presence could not be proven, so therefore, it is up to faith.

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote