View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2009, 08:44 PM  
INFERNO
Awesome Poster

INFERNO's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death View Post
True, however, to my knowledge, Heaven only exists in religions where Hell exists too. Of course, you can politely (nice challenge for you) prove me wrong.
I don't recall being very impolite in many instances.

Quote:
You have no right to say that I would be intolerant should proof be given so stop right there.
Freedom of speech, I have every right to say whatever I wish.

Quote:
When people give reasonable arguments with which to promote a religion, then I find that better than them simply saying stuff is true without any sort of argument or proof.
Sounds reasonable enough.

Quote:
How about you stop complaining, hypocrit. I was not being rude. I am raising the question as to why someone continous with something that is inferior to what will happen upon their death (when they no longer live life) so don't be rude yourself and start being tolerant for a change. To think, I once thought that you were a reasonable, understanding and intellectual debator - what a bloody fool I was. I've oponed my eyes now, you can be sure of that.
In my opinion, yes you were rude. I'm glad you've opened your eyes, your opinion of me is of no concern to me. You can think of me as an asshole or as an average joe or as nobody. I couldn't care less.

Quote:
I don't know how many times I've posted this but I will not accept that any random stuff pulled out of thin air with no evidence can possibly be true, okay.
Then how do you expect people to provide a reasonable promotion for a religion as you mentioned above?

Quote:
I am simply refuting religion by pointing out contradiction and issues in it so get off your fucking high horse and stop attacking people.
If you wish to say that then I can assume it applies to the both of us.

Quote:
From previous posts I've seen, there is a lot that you do not understand.
If that is the case, then please show me where I lack understanding and provide an explanation(s).

Quote:
Yawn, forth time. Am I hearing a "But you're being rude!"? I am simply defending myself when random insults were thrown at me first. If I did sway towards bashing when I shod have ben refuting than I apologise - but a lot of what you quoted (and insulted - no suprise there) was civil debate. Are you capable of telling the difference?
The funny thing about your responses is that you are insulting me also. Apparently our opinions differ quite a bit though. What you call civil debate to me seemed rather rude. I can tell the difference, however, it would also appear that my differences on them would likely be different than yours.

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
INFERNO is offline   Reply With Quote