Thread: God
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2006, 12:06 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

ok, these are my views. my father 'was' a jew, and my mother is a mormon(sadly) my father converted to babtist(sadly) in 2000/2001. In my life I've been exposed to many religions....I have been....and I've read many passages and study many different bibles and texts. And In my opionion. There is a god, jesus is a profet not a messiah. The bible has its falseities, the old testiment, is riddled with immoral laws, such as its stance on slavery etc etc. The new testiment, though I do not believe the story, I think what jesus said rings very true. I think if we just looked at what he tought instead of trying to find out who he was we wouldnt have such fighting. He tought good things, love and be loved, thats how to live for god. be happy, thats how you make god happy, just be good. Its not law's and technicalities anymore, its just love...and be loved...and if you do that, then thers no reason to lie, theres no reason to murder, theres no reason to covet....not if you love. I'm gay, I'm apparently damned by god. But I don't think so. I really don't. because I am a loving person. The bible wasnt written by jesus, and it wasnt written by the great phrophts. moses yes. but you know what. take out all the stories of the bible, and just left what it tought, and you have a very good lesson. LOVE AND BE LOVED. danke' you have been a good crowed.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote