View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2006, 04:24 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

oh and I believe your "jesus" said the following:

"do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye and pay no attention in the plank of wood in your own eye? How can you say to your brother let me take the speck out of your eye when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brothers.'

Yoy don't have to have a religious battle with me, I will allways win, I have read that stupid book dry, I'm jewish I have to, not to mention my mums mormen I had to read there silly new testiment and that god forsaken book of moman as well.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote