Old January 3rd, 2006, 10:33 AM  
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Like My mom says, "You could have the biggest cock in the world, but if you don't know how to use then your not going to satisfy a woman"
your mother is very wise!

ok now i am going to go back to an example that i used of a prinipal, now mine is a women and one of the best you will ever see. if she can lead and protect couple of hundred students keep them safe from bullying, then that makes her a great leader and jsut as great as a local politician. now speaking of politicians they dont have to great leaders all they have to do is whore themselves to the general public, and make some fancy promises, while in office they can do what they like. now you said this
Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
people elect people whom they want to lead them
no they elect who stands. i can thikn of people who would make much better TD's than are currently there.

and no i wouldnt have said that about Bush, pointless argueing about it with you we have different points of view, and i respect yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
it takes more skill, whatever skill means, to lead a nation, than it does to lead a track team.
well obviously! but who says these people dont posses the skills to run a nation? maybe they would prefer it there, i know people, family even, who have been offered jobs that come with more power and money, but they stayed where they are just cause they liked it, even thouhg they were more than qualified and could have handled the job great.
look, im short on time i gotta leave to school. but there is no way in hell my principal could lead the fucking nation. theres no way my manager at pottery barn could lead the fucking nation. in no way does being able to handle a couple thousand students qualify you for handling a couple hundred million people. principals very ineffectively "protect people from bullying" like you claim. talk to anyone whose bullied. noone can protect you from that
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote