View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM  
dying lullaby
Awesome Poster

dying lullaby's Forum Picture

(sorry for before, i was getting a bit fed up with things myself and i am feeling the same way as you in some aspects and it just frustrates me to see ppl hurting or wanting to hurt themselves when theres nothign i can do)

may i make one more, less mean/rude, suggestion?

talk to someone about it. tell your parents you need help.

before i get to my point i want to post this poem which might help.

Resume
Dorothy Parker

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

i actually went through with killing myself, twice...its not fun, espically when you end up living as many ppl can tell you. i drank a bottle of guficine and codine. i almost died. the second time i took a bottle of benedryl. i was even closer to dying. i was sent to the hospital and eventually after they fixed my insides i was send upstairs...to the dreaded adolecent psych unit.
it wasnt bad there, infact i wish i could go back...all the time. the nurses were all full of tough love and they really seemed to care about you but they didnt let you have a chance to fall into yourself with depression - you were always doign something...and you know arts and crafts time? well its actually really fun to act like a kid agian. all my worries went away in the hospital - i didnt have the stress of ppl finding out if i cut or the stress of my mom putting all the house work on me...i guess thing i am trying to get to here is that they dont let you leave the hospital w.o a plan on how your going to get better. (most stays are about a week) you have to have a therapist ready to see you as soon as you are out, and your rents have to know whats going on and they are told what to do by the DRs its not a guessing game anymore. the DRs really know how to help and thats what they're there for.

if you feel really bad just think about going to the hospital. it was the end of one life style for me and the begining of a life.

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/dyinglull4.jpg
^ made by AtlantaWonder ^

She can\'t remember a time when she felt needed
If love was red then she was color blind
leave me be, while i rot and die, in the corner, under the blanket that you gave me when you lied and told me i ment something
~Bri
dying lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote