Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:31 PM  
boy.on.laptop

Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support?Green party of Aoteroa New Zealand/ in American politicas Ralph Nader is closest to my views but I would support the Democrats due to the undemocratic American system
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent?Near the far left however in the American context conservative on some isssues I am a member of the chrisitan left
3 Are you pro choice?It depends I believe more effort should be put into other issues before battling this.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded?About most things
5 Are you opposed to change?No
6 Do you support the War In Iraq?No way!
7 Do you support the Bush Administration?No way!
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?No, definetly not
9 Do you support the War on Terror?No
10 Are you tolerant?Generally
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ?Yes
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?No this is a disgraceful view and anyone who thinks this is not really chrisitan
13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached?No, he was democratically elected by a bunch of idiots(no offence)
14 What is the most effective form of government to you?Mixed member proportional representation but with STV as the voting method in electorates(mix of Aussie and NZ/German systems)
15 Are you open to stem cell research?Not sure
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?No way!
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?Civil unions yes, marriage no
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?Narrow minded, never a racist
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?lol
20 Who is your representative?Jo Goodhew unfortantely(if you are referring to my electorate) however I would have and will vote for Russel Norman in!

21 Are you male or female?Male
22 Are you a minority?In my current country yes, usually no
23 How old are you?17, 18 in 3 days
24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?Upper Middle Class family, probably just middle class now
25 What is your sexual orientation?Straight
boy.on.laptop is offline   Reply With Quote